|FIA T1 class|
- R-Line 320x33mm race discs are designed specifically for FIA T1-class race use.
- Designed for use with our (air-cooled) or (liquid-cooled) R-Line race calipers.
- Cast from a proprietary cast iron alloy delivering exceptional disc life at high operating temps.
- R-Line discs feature 68 x directional cooling vanes.
- Air gap is 21mm wide to maximise cooling vane surface area.
- Disc plate walls are 6mm thick which contributes to disc durability.
- Mounting flanges are 8mm thick and designed to accept 12 x drive bobbins.
- Air inlet geometry at the disc ID is optimised for correct air-flow.
- R-Line discs feature our proprietary black surface coating.
- R-Line discs feature Max Temp Recording (MTR) system that provides a permanent record of the peak operating temps reached by the disc.